Thursday, February 20, 2014

Real Beautiful Angel Story: Davion Navar Henry Only Asks To Be Adopted... "I'll Take Anyone...".

Since one of the main themes of "The Beautiful Angel (A Christmas Love Story)" is about people making an impact in the lives of others, from time to time, I'll be sharing stories from around the net of real Beautiful Angels who actually make a difference in the lives of others.

Here's one of Davion Navar Henry Only, who after losing his mom, gets in front of a church congregation and asks to be adopted... "I'll take anyone,” Davion said. “Old or young, dad or mom, black, white, purple. I don't care. And I would be really appreciative. The best I could be...” he tells the congregation.

This was first shown on MSN, but I got this from Huffington Post...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/marian-wright-edelman/davion-navar-henry-only_b_4195212.html

.....

"The Beautiful Angel (A Christmas Love Story)" is a  Kindle Christmas Fiction, perfect for young adult readers and those who love stories with a spiritual message. Those who are into self-help, personal development and even readers of Christian fiction will find this inspirational story enjoyable.


No comments:

Post a Comment