Tuesday, December 24, 2013

"The Beautiful Angel (A Christmas Love Story)" Amazon Kindle Link is Up :-)!

Finally!

I have my holiday Christmas story uploaded to Amazon Kindle!

http://www.amazon.com/Beautiful-Angel-Christmas-Love-Story-ebook/dp/B00HHYMWI0/ref=sr_1_3?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1387919233&sr=1-3&keywords=the+beautiful+angel

I know the cover is messed up... I've been trying to contact my publisher, Wavecloud to fix it. It's a really good book... really!

I know it may be expecting much, but if I can even get 1 sale before December 28th, I'd be thrilled. If that person would purchase and leave a review, even better! I plan to use the useful suggestions to write a final draft of "The Beautiful Angel (A Christmas Love Story)".

For those who purchase "The Beautiful Angel (A Christmas Love Story)" before December 26th, it's ONLY $0.99. If you purchase before the final version comes out, it's ONLY $1.99.

For those who purchase the first draft and e-mail me with your name and e-mail address to beautifulangelfirstdraft@hotmail.com, I will e-mail you the final version, FREE (not "at a discount" as erroneously suggested in the description... hopefully, they fix that). Yes... at a discount can also mean FREE, but....

So, basically, that's it. Thanks... Merry Christmas!

This Kindle Christmas Fiction is perfect for young adult readers and those who love stories with a spiritual message. Those who are into self-help, personal development and even readers of Christian fiction will find this inspirational story enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment